[CASL-L] Trouble with CASL conference slides

Juliann T. Moskowitz juliann14 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 4 06:01:35 PST 2015

Has anyone had problems opening some of the presentations? I tried to open the Hungry for some Apps presentation and it said I needed permission. I clicked on the link to ask for permission.  I received an email back with the permission. However, when I went to open it, I had to unzip the file. When I unzipped the file, it still did not display correctly. This is what I see when I try to open the files: Any suggestions?

[cid:5076fab2-0a05-4778-9e72-dfb0f38353ee]

Juliann T. Moskowitz
Director of Library Media
St. Joseph High School
Trumbull, CT 06611
juliann14 at hotmail.com

"To acquire the habit of reading is to construct for yourself a refuge from almost all the miseries of life."
??? W. Somerset Maugham,