[CASL-L] Middletown and Willimantic Library Service Centers CLOSED on Monday, November 9

Styles, Julie Julie.Styles at ct.gov
Fri Nov 6 06:34:26 PST 2015

(Please excuse the cross-posting; please forward as appropriate).

On Monday, November 9 the CT State Library will be holding its annual staff development day. Division of Library Development staff will be unavailable for the day, and all CSL offices will be closed. This includes the Service Centers in Middletown and Willimantic and the Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, and all CSL and DLD offices and facilities in Hartford.

C-car delivery and pickup will not be affected.

We will be back at our desks on Tuesday. Have a great weekend!

[CT_State_Library_Logo-02_email2]
Julie Styles | Professional Development Coordinator | Division of Library Development
julie.styles at ct.gov<mailto:julie.styles at ct.gov> | 860-704-2206 | 786 South Main St. Middletown CT 06457
Website: http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/home | Continuing Education Calendar: http://evanced.info/cslib/evanced/eventcalendar.asp