[CASL-L] St. Bridget School Librarian Position

Franklin, Lucas lfranklin at cheshirelibrary.org
Wed Nov 18 10:36:20 PST 2015

Good morning,

I'm sending out this job posting for our next door neighbor, St. Bridget School.

For more information, please contact St. Bridget School's Assistant Principal, Mrs. Judy Rowinski at 203-272-5860.

Thanks,

Lucas

St. Bridget School Librarian Position

St. Bridget Catholic School, located in the heart of Cheshire, CT is currently seeking candidates for a part- time librarian.  Qualified Candidates should possess a degree in Library Science or a minimum of prior experience working in a library, be able to work closely with children (Pre K 3-Grade 8), and be able to work Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays 9:00am-3:00pm.  The successful candidate will be asked to complete our Safe Child Training course, as well as provide current employment references.
Our multifunctional library has over 6,000 books, smart board technology as well as being a part of what makes our school thrive.  If you’d like to join our team, please email you resume plus cover letter to: office at stbridgetschool.org.
For more information, please contact our Assistant Principal, Mrs. Judy Rowinski at 203-272-5860.

Lucas R. Franklin
Head of Children's Services
Cheshire Public Library
104 Main Street