[CASL-L] October Is...

Jane Martellino janemartellino at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 17:22:38 PDT 2015

I want to foster inquiry and wonder and I find unique days of celebration
fosters curiosity and provides students with action.

Feel free to use with your students.

http://bit.ly/1GtiDPP

This week, my 5th grade students are reviewing the calendar and then each
student will submit their top six days via Socrative  The results will show
the ranking of the days for the whole class.  Then the students will work
in small groups to dig deeper into the overall top 6 and plan a way to
publicize and celebrate the day schoolwide.
--
Jane E. Martellino
Twitter: @janemartellino