[CASL-L] TRAILS Assessment

Ellen Nosal enosal at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 8 08:38:58 PDT 2015

Hi,
Yes, you can have one session for the whole grade.  Students will just continue to enter the session until they have all done the assessment.
Ellen NosalEast Hampton Middle School

     On Thursday, October 8, 2015 9:31 AM, Tracy Earnshaw <tearnshaw at rsd13.org> wrote:

 For those of you who give the TRAILS assessment, can I open a session for all of the ninth grade and leave it open until I have met with all of the classes?  Or do I need to create a separate session for each class of 25 students or so that take it?  I want to create one large session, so that if I decide to retest them again as Juniors, I can retest them using the same id numbers even though they will be mixed up into different classes.