[CASL-L] FW: OneClickdigital October Updates

Hansen, Eric A Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov
Mon Oct 19 11:07:00 PDT 2015

Cross-posted; please excuse duplication. Please forward as appropriate.

Everyone:

Please see below for portions of a message to OneClickdigital administrators that are relevant to libraries and their users.

Eric
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D050D6.8BB2D200]
Eric Hansen | Electronic Resources Coordinator | Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov<http://mailto:Eric.A.Hansen@ct.gov> |Office: (860) 704-2224
Division of Library Development<http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/home>