[CASL-L] 2015 Nutmeg Labels for sale at CASL / CECA Conference!

Polack, Lisa lpolack at ellingtonschools.net
Fri Oct 23 08:11:12 PDT 2015

If you are interested in purchasing 2015 Nutmeg Labels they will be for sale on Monday at the CASL/ CECA Conference.
I will have them for sale at the Nutmeg Book Award Table in the Exhibit Hall between 10:25 - 10:55 (Exhibit Visitation Time) & 12:30 - 12:55 (Second half of session 3A / Lunch 1)
You can purchase a strip of 10 labels (intermediate, teen, high school) or 15 labels (elementary) for $1.50
I'll keep them with me so if you see me in passing you can also buy them from me at other times. I will be there both Sunday & Monday.

Here's my school photo so you know how to find me :)
[Garofalo2012.jpg]

Hope to see you there!
-Lisa

Lisa Garofalo Polack
School Librarian
Ellington Middle School & Crystal Lake School
Ellington, CT
lpolack at ellingtonschools.net
Secretary, Nutmeg Book Award Steering Committee
Secretary, Ellington Education Association