[CASL-L] Recommended Author

jdberm at comcast.net jdberm at comcast.net
Sat Oct 24 05:31:29 PDT 2015

Marc Tyler Nobleman visited two schools (grades 3 - 6) in Portland CT this past week. I know that he's been mentioned on this listserv before. He was a hit with students, staff, and administration with his interactive, humorous, and energetic presentation about the creators of Superman and Batman. He seamlessly wove in Common Core vocabulary and by the end of his presentation, many kids were thinking, "I want to research and write nonfiction!" The other half were thinking "Wow...where I have been - superheroes are super cool!" Marc is professional, organized, and easy/fun to work with!

Jannie Des Rosiers-Berman, MLS
Portland Public Schools
860 342-6765