[CASL-L] iCONN Downloadable eAudio & eBook Usage August 2015

Hansen, Eric A Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov
Tue Sep 1 05:37:03 PDT 2015

Cross-posted; please excuse duplication. Please forward as appropriate.

Everyone:

Usage statistics for iCONN's downloadable eAudio books and eBooks during the month of August 2015 are now available at the web addresses below.

Usage Statistics:
http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/iconninfo/usage-statistics

At the above address you will find our usage statistics within boxes, including eAudio Books by year and eBooks by year. The direct link to each of those for the year 2015 is as follows:

Downloadable eAudio Books, 2015 (right-hand column, top)
http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/iconninfo/usage-statistics#s-lg-box-wrapper-5325453

Downloadable eBooks, 2015 (left-hand column)
http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/iconninfo/usage-statistics#s-lg-box-wrapper-5326567

Within the boxes are links to usage reports in Excel format. In the Excel files you will find patron bar code prefixes in the worksheet with tab called CirculationsReport in column B (Bar Code). You can sort this column to find circulations with the bar code prefix that is assigned to your library. This applies to downloadable eAudio books and eBooks.

I am happy to answer any questions about this.

Eric
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D050D6.8BB2D200]
Eric Hansen | Electronic Resources Coordinator | Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov<http://mailto:Eric.A.Hansen@ct.gov> |Office: (860) 704-2224
Division of Library Development<http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/home>