[CASL-L] Gaming Club

Tracy Earnshaw tearnshaw at rsd13.org
Thu Sep 3 10:10:32 PDT 2015

I am fortunate enough to be allowed to start a "Gaming Club" at my high
school.  This club can take on any form, so I'm wondering if there are any
other gaming clubs out there.  It can be a casual drop-in afternoon where
students can use our  Wii or PS3 to play appropriate games with their
friends.  We also have chess table that is popular.  I've also thought
about making it more structured, like a Minecraft Club or a Coding Club
where students make games.  I can easily give a survey to gauge interest,
but I'm looking for some ideas to put on the survey.  Do you have a Gaming
Club in your school or do you have any ideas for one?

Thanks,

Tracy Earnshaw
Coginchaug Regional High School
Durham, CT