[CASL-L] Laminate for paperback books

LORETTA sullivanl at cox.net
Fri Sep 11 04:18:02 PDT 2015

Hi Alyse,We use Demco. Its called Kapco easy cover self adhesive book covers. You will need a good pair of scissors. Hope this helps. Loretta

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 6.-------- Original message --------From: Alyse Castonguay <lovetoread127 at gmail.com> Date: 9/9/2015  9:26 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: CASL-L at mylist.net Subject: [CASL-L] Laminate for paperback books
I was wondering if you are laminating your paperback books. If you do, what do you use and from what company do you order?
:) Alyse Castonguay