[CASL-L] links to iConn databases

Hansen, Eric A Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov
Fri Sep 11 10:22:05 PDT 2015

Juliann:

The most likely reason your iCONN links don't work could be that the State Library ceased its contractual relationship with Auto-Graphics on July 1, which meant the loss of our statewide authentication capability, among other things. Therefore, the links you have will need to be changed. For the new links, see:

http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/iconninfo/links-to-iconn-resources

I also invite you to contact me personally at the e-mail address or office phone number in my signature file below for a one-on-one update about this.

Sincerely,
Eric

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D050D6.8BB2D200]
Eric Hansen | Electronic Resources Coordinator | Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov<http://mailto:Eric.A.Hansen@ct.gov> |Office: (860) 704-2224