[CASL-L] Fairfield County Elementary Teacher-Librarian Roundtable - Back to school with new books & tech!

Christine Sarrazin csarrazin at ctlibrarians.org
Mon Sep 28 09:04:55 PDT 2015

​​Elementary School Librarian-Teacher Roundtable Fairfield County

​

Wednesday, October 14, 2015
4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Branchville Elementary School, Ridgefield
Register Now

Back to School with New Books and Tech!

Join us for our fall meeting! All elementary school teacher-librarians are encouraged to attend. Spend an hour connecting with colleagues, getting new ideas, and re-energizing!

Agenda:

Back to school with new books and technology
CASL/CECA Conference (October 25-26 at Mohegan Sun)
Don't forget to register! We hope to see you there.

Questions? Suggestions? Contact the chairs:

Mary Tichey-Staack, Branchville Elementary School Library, Ridgefield - mticheystaack at ridgefield.org
Jan Redfern, Oxford Elementary School Library - jeredfern at earthlink.net

 	Connecticut Library Consortium | 234 Court St, Middletown, CT 06457
clc at ctlibrarians.org | ctlibrarians.org