[CASL-L] FW: New ways to present at ISTE 2016 - please share with your members

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Tue Apr 5 12:16:25 PDT 2016

*Subject:* New ways to present at ISTE 2016 - please share with your members

Are you, your rock stars, or your members looking for ways to participate
in ISTE 2016 in Denver? Take a look at our Call for Proposals that just
opened. This is for the very fun and fast paced “1-in-3” and “Ignite”
sessions:

The New Ideas Spring Call for proposals is now live and *open through April
20*. We are accepting proposals for both the 1-in-3 and Ignite formats.
We’ll have two 1-in-3 sessions and three Ignite sessions.  The last Ignite
event will highlight Young Educator presentations.  Please encourage your
colleagues to submit proposals and/or attend these exciting sessions.  See
the proposal instructions here
<https://conference.iste.org/2016/program/participate.php>.

*Susan Larson**Director, Affiliate Relations*

541.434.8900
iste.org <http://www.iste.org/>

 [image:
http://www.iste.org/sf-images/logo/2015-standardized-email-signature_logo.jpg?sfvrsn=2]

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in