[CASL-L] Teen Video Challenge Entries!

Williams, Linda Linda.Williams at ct.gov
Fri Apr 8 07:35:36 PDT 2016

I have received paperwork for 5 entries to the Teen Video Challenge and must submit the winning video on MONDAY. I can only find four of them (one entry form does not give me a link, and I suspect it's one of the last three in this email.

Here are the entries I'm looking at. Feel free to comment! (criteria are listed at the bottom of the email):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCZa3W0pmmw

https://vimeo.com/159956842

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z67nv7GKidM

https://vimeo.com/161101690

I found these online, but do not have paperwork so cannot consider them! If anyone knows anything, please let me know!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJNwJW1RAOU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5w_aPlH_pY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sar8wheYtOU

Video Criteria for Acceptance
All videos must:
*             Be 30 to 90 seconds.
*             Promote the idea of using public libraries and reading.
*             Include your interpretation of the 2016 CSLP teen slogan "Get in the Game - Read"
*             Be designed for use at any library.
*             Be appropriate for viewing by audiences of all ages.

Video will be judged on the following criteria

*             Creativity
*             Message clarity and relevance
*             Motivation and inspiration
*             Overall impact

[CT_State_Library_Logo-02.png]

Linda Williams | Children's Services Consultant, Division of Library Development | Linda.Williams at ct.gov<mailto:Linda.Williams at ct.gov> | Office: (860) 456-1717 x302
libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/children<http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/children> | 1320 Main St. Ste. 25 Willimantic CT 06226 | Phone: (860) 456-1717 | Fax : (860) 423-5874