[CASL-L] WLSC closing and book giveaway (starts Monday May 2nd 9:00)

Cormier, Susan Susan.Cormier at ct.gov
Tue Apr 26 11:06:56 PDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

Willimantic Library Service Center's last open day will be Tuesday May 31st.  As part of the Service Center consolidation, the following items are being discontinued as part of the Service Center collections.  Both MLSC and WLSC will be giving away the following items:

*       All Children's fiction, hardcover and paperback (J & JP)

*       All Board Books (BB)

*       All Easy Readers, hardcover and paperback (JR)

*       All Easy Chapter Books, hardcover and paperback (EJ &EJP)

*       All Young Adult paperbacks (YP)

*       All Adult and Children's Graphic Novels

*       All Playaways, adult and children's

*       All popular DVD's

*       WLSC will have some adult Large Print to giveaway

WLSC Giveaway Dates are as follows:

WLSC Monday May 2
Tuesday May 3
Wednesday May 4
Thursday May 5
9am -4pm

Items should be added to your library's circulating collection, not given away or sold.  Please bring your own bags and boxes.
To be clear, these are not weeded books.  These are books currently in our collection.

Susan

[CT_State_Library_Logo-02.jpg]

Susan Cormier | Children's Services Consultant | Division of Library Development | susan.cormier at ct.gov | Office: (860) 456-1717 X301 | (800) 253-7944 X301
http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/home |1320 Main Street Suite 25 Willimantic CT 06226 | Fax: (860) 423-5874