[CASL-L] Sabbatical Coverage for fall

Ann Chase a.chase at eaglehill.org
Fri Apr 29 07:58:50 PDT 2016

Hi all -

I am lucky enough to have a sabbatical for the fall, and am looking for someone to cove the job from August 29th - November 28th.  I think they are looking to fill about 15 - 20 hours a week of my 40, so the days and times could be very flexible for a grad student, recent retiree, or mom looking to get back in the workforce.

We are a school for students with learning disabilities, serving students ages 5 - 14, so patience is required.  The faculty is unparallelled:  I have never worked with a more talented and generous group of people in my life. It is a very special place.

If you have any interest or questions - or know someone who might -  please email me at the address below:

Ann Chase
Eagle Hill School
Greenwich, CT 06831
www.eaglehillschool.org <http://www.eaglehillschool.org/>
a.chase at eaglehill.org <mailto:a.chase at eaglehill.org>

Please forgive cross-posting. Thank you for helping spread the word!!