[CASL-L] Ideas for technology lessons Gr. 7

Mary Lee Quinn maryquinn at snet.net
Sat Aug 6 07:18:15 PDT 2016

Hi all,
For the first time in my 26 year career, I'm going to be a daily prep period for two 7th grade classes  this year. I'll be teaching "technology" to my students on a 21 or 22 day rotation. I've always worked on projects with teachers (and done assessments WITH the teachers) so this "stand-alone" idea is a little different for me. I'm wondering if anyone that may have this kind of schedule, could share, lessons, timeline, assessments, etc.? Any help is appreciated!
Thanks for your help!
Mary Lee Quinn