[CASL-L] ProQuest Downtime August 20-21

Hansen, Eric A Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov
Tue Aug 9 05:49:41 PDT 2016

cid:image001.jpg at 01D03115.F4805630

Hero

Cross-posted; please excuse duplication. Please forward as appropriate.

Everyone:

ProQuest sent out this alert:

Over the weekend of Saturday-Sunday, 20 -21 Aug. 2016, a ProQuest product maintenance window will launch worldwide to upgrade infrastructure, enhance security, and maintain reliability of your products.

During this 8-hour window, some ProQuest products will be unavailable. While the date and time were chosen to minimize the impact on our customers, we realize that some users may be affected, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Global Timing

*         United States (EDT): Saturday, 20 Aug., 10:00 p.m. through Sunday, 21 Aug., 6:00 a.m.

This outage will affect the following researchIT CT resources:

All Libraries:

Christian Science Monitor (1988-present)

Hartford Courant (1992-present)

Hartford Courant - Historical (1764-1922)

Los Angeles Times (1985-present)

New York Times (1985-present)

researchIT CT Newsstand

Wall Street Journal (1984-present)

Washington Post (1987-present)

Academic Libraries:

ABI/Inform Complete

Hoover's Company Capsules and Profiles

NOTE:

Heritage Quest Online will not be affected.

ProQuest continues:

Thank you for your patience as we enhance and improve ProQuest products and services. We encourage you to visit the Support Center<http://links.proquest.mkt5049.com/ctt?kn=10&ms=NTIwMTUyOTYS1&r=MjA4OTU5ODM5NTg0S0&b=0&j=OTgxMzU5NDg3S0&mt=1&rt=0> to stay informed about this scheduled downtime. Please contact ProQuest Global Technical Support<http://links.proquest.mkt5049.com/ctt?kn=12&ms=NTIwMTUyOTYS1&r=MjA4OTU5ODM5NTg0S0&b=0&j=OTgxMzU5NDg3S0&mt=1&rt=0> if you have questions or need assistance.

Eric Hansen | Electronic Resources Coordinator | Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov<http://mailto:Eric.A.Hansen@ct.gov> |Office: (860) 704-2224<tel:%28860%29%20704-2224>
Division of Library Development<http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/home>
www.ctstatelibrary.org<http://www.ctstatelibrary.org> | 786 South Main Street Middletown CT 06457 | Fax: (860) 704-2229<tel:%28860%29%20704-2229>

researchITCTOneClickdigital.jpg

CT State Library is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.

(c) 2014 CT State Library. All rights reserved.