[CASL-L] FW: Unfinished message about ESSA

Casey, Doug Doug.Casey at ct.gov
Tue Dec 6 06:41:59 PST 2016

The State Department of Education is working with a number of stakeholders, including the general public, to translate the ESSA framework into initiatives at the state level. If community leaders have interest in influencing the development of these programs and allocations, I would recommend responding to the SDE survey posted here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CTESSASurvey

Some resources to provide background include the following:

·       SDE ESSA Overview<http://www.sde.ct.gov/sde/lib/sde/pdf/digest/essa_webinar_1.pdf>

·       SDE ESSA Resource Page<http://www.sde.ct.gov/sde/cwp/view.asp?a=2683&Q=336396>

Regards,

Doug