[CASL-L] BookExpo - don't register yet!

Christine Sarrazin csarrazin at ctlibrarians.org
Tue Dec 27 12:18:01 PST 2016

Hi all,

After a year in Chicago, BookExpo America (now called BookExpo<http://www.bookexpoamerica.com/>) is returning to New York for 2017 and will be held at the Javits Center from May 31 through June 2. Registration is open, but if your library is a CLC member, we urge you to hold off until we have our CLC discount finalized. Once you register without the discount, you will not be able to get a refund for the difference, or cancel and re-register at the new rate. Early bird rates are in effect through April 30, and special events with limited seating have not been announced yet, so you have some time. We’ll follow up when our discount is available. Feel free to check ctlibrarians.org/bookexpoamerica<http://www.ctlibrarians.org/bookexpoamerica> for updates.

We DO have a huge discount available to CLC members for the 2017 Computers in Libraries conference<http://computersinlibraries.infotoday.com/2017/>, coming up March 28-30 in Arlington, VA. Save up to $220 off registration fees! Visit ctlibrarians.org/cil<http://www.ctlibrarians.org/cil> for registration info and pricing. Register by February 24 to take advantage of both the CLC discount and the early bird price.

Christine Sarrazin
Coordinator, Communications & Marketing
Connecticut Library Consortium
234 Court St, Middletown, CT 06457