[CASL-L] Elementary libraries renovation

Kirsten Anderson anderson.kir at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 05:29:03 PST 2016

Hi all,

Happy Monday! My district is renovating the two elementary schools in the district and I am the sole elementary librarian, so I was wondering if anyone who has recently renovated had any advice about what to include or to exclude... I'm in my second year as a LMS so I have a limited view on what works and what doesn't.

Even if you haven't renovated, let me know what you would love/hate to have in the elementary setting. Any advice is helpful :)

Thanks!
Kirsten Anderson
Stonington Public Schools