[CASL-L] FW: Updated Link to smore prize listing for Unconference 2016

Debbie Benedict BenedictD at litchfieldschools.org
Wed Feb 3 05:20:40 PST 2016

Hi David.
For some reason the link I sent did not work even though I did test it beforehand.. It appears to have copied twice on the same line.  Very Sorry.  So, here is the new link and new message:

Here is a corrected link for the smore regarding the possible prizes at the 3rd Annual Unconference: Share2 Learn.  I will be sending out further prizes as they come in so stay tuned.
https://www.smore.com/y8y3j

Debbie Benedict
LMS
Litchfield Intermediate School