[CASL-L] Streaming video services?

LaPlante, Casey LaPlanteC at granby.k12.ct.us
Tue Feb 23 04:26:45 PST 2016

Michelle—

We have a school Netflix account for the staff to use in class.  Netflix is blocked on the wi-fi primarily to conserve bandwidth (and keep students from binge-watching…) but the staff uses Netflix on their desktops connected to projectors for class.  This doesn’t mean I still don’t need a ton of DVDs, from things that aren’t on Netflix or disappear from Netflix, to being able to allow students to make up missed assignments (say, a missed day of Film class.)

Hope this is helpful—

Casey LaPlante
Granby Memorial High School