[CASL-L] Streaming video services?

Tracy Earnshaw tearnshaw at rsd13.org
Tue Feb 23 05:44:59 PST 2016

Hi Michelle,
I set up a school Netflix account like Casey did, but it is not ideal.
What we all really need is for Amazon to step up.  A school Amazon account,
where we could accumulate a library of streaming movies for our schools,
would be ideal.  I don't see a way to do this currently.  Because Amazon is
more than just a video provider, it would only be a matter of time before a
teacher accidentally ordered new socks because he or she was still logged
into the school Amazon account.  Amazon would have to create a special
login where purchased videos could be watched, but new purchases could only
be made by an administrator on the account.  I don't believe this is
possible at this time.

Tracy Earnshaw
Coginchaug Regional High School
Durham, CT