[CASL-L] Destiny Question

LaPlante, Casey LaPlanteC at granby.k12.ct.us
Tue Feb 23 10:17:26 PST 2016

Matt-

I know Follett has a program like Destiny Library Manager called Textbook Manager.  We have the "sister" product called Destiny Resource Manager for our Chromebooks.  It does cost extra, but it integrates perfectly.  I would love to see our district add Textbook Manager, but that would also mean teachers would have to be trained, because we don't want to be in charge of all the textbooks in the school.

Hope this helps.  Your Follett rep should have lots more info if you decide to look into this further.

Casey LaPlante
Granby Memorial High School