[CASL-L] TUESDAY in Avon - CLC Maker Roundtable: Space Solutions for Everyone

Christine Sarrazin csarrazin at ctlibrarians.org
Wed Jan 13 11:18:44 PST 2016

Come to the next MAKER Roundtable!

​

Tuesday, January 19, 2016
9:30AM Coffee, 10:00AM - Noon Meeting
Avon Free Public Library
Register Now

Space Solutions for Everyone

PLUS: Breakout Sessions by Library Type!

If you have a makerspace, are currently planning one, or are still just dreaming of one, this roundtable is for you! Join us for our January 19 meeting at the Avon Free Public Library. Topics this month:

Presentations on physical space - Maker spaces can be on carts, in a small corner, a room, or an entire floor. Several librarians will present their space solutions and the positives/negatives encountered.
Breakouts - We’ll then divide into two groups, public and school/academic. School and academic librarians can pow-wow about the various tools and technologies available and how to tie them into curriculum. Public librarians can also explore the available tools and technologies and types of programs to offer the public.
Please register via the CLC web site.

Questions? Suggestions? Contact the chairs:

Susan Lauricella, Wilton Library - slauricella at wiltonlibrary.org
Mary Anne Mendola Franco, Wilton Library - mamfranco at wiltonlibrary.org

 	Connecticut Library Consortium | 234 Court St, Middletown, CT 06457
clc at ctlibrarians.org | ctlibrarians.org