[CASL-L] iCONN to researchitct.org update

Hansen, Eric A Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov
Thu Jan 28 05:09:18 PST 2016

cid:image001.jpg at 01D03115.F4805630

Hero

iCONN to researchitct update

In an e-mail late yesterday (1/27) I announced that I would point our new domain name researchitct.org to the website you have been seeing at iconn.org. While doing so, I ran into some unexpected difficulty that prevented me from making a successful change. Because patron access is the priority, I restored iconn.org as the domain name, which since last night has been pointing to the web site as before. Please continue to use iconn.org and related links and bookmarks for the time being as I work through the process of domain name change - I don't expect this process to be complete until after February 1. I will make a follow-up announcement later when the change is complete. In any case, iconn.org will redirect to the web site, even after the domain name change. In the event that the service is ever down, this link will always take you and your users to an A-to-Z list of vendor direct links to the databases:

http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/researchIT_CT/about-researchIT_CT/resources-a-to-z

This is not the outcome I wanted; I regret any confusion and inconvenience this delay has caused.

Sincerely,

Eric Hansen | Electronic Resources Coordinator | Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov<http://mailto:Eric.A.Hansen@ct.gov> |Office: (860) 704-2224<tel:%28860%29%20704-2224>
Division of Library Development<http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/home>
www.ctstatelibrary.org<http://www.ctstatelibrary.org> | 786 South Main Street Middletown CT 06457 | Fax: (860) 704-2229<tel:%28860%29%20704-2229>

researchITCTOneClickdigital.jpg

(c) 2015 CT State Library. All rights reserved.