[CASL-L] Networking for New Librarians! Opinions Wanted!

Ellen Paul epaul at ctlibrarians.org
Wed Jul 27 08:36:46 PDT 2016

**Please Excuse Cross Posting ***

Did you know that the CT Library Consortium has a networking and
professional development group for current MLS students and recent
graduates?  It's called the New Librarians Roundtable and to we need your
help!

If you're a new librarian and this sounds like something you're interested
in, please help us shape group by taking this quick survey:
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001nzV4-GLv1Z6tpzNiqkOoIh0aTw5Z5dq5jo5QtbJc4D7p
aDmX2rkicaKQIwhubY76gGBPgCtZiakZk_QtYx12IVHncPHEu-UhYVGkGTZfPjqN7m7IkS3LLQ==
> http://bit.ly/newlibsurvey16

We would love your opinion on when and where are the best times to meet,
what topics you'd like to discuss at gatherings, and most of all, what we
can do to help you be successful!

If you want to learn more, check us out on the CLC website here:
http://www.ctlibrarians.org/members/group.aspx?id=138659

Or on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/568545403200757/

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, and thank you again for
sharing your opinion!

Ellen

--

Ellen Paul