[CASL-L] Fw: Contests and Discounts and Freebies, Oh MY!

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 3 07:54:49 PDT 2016

FYI

     On Friday, June 3, 2016 10:42 AM, Rogue Bear Press - Adventures <programs at roguebearpress.com> wrote:

   Summer is almost here, the time for relaxing in the sun and curling up with a good book!   In honor of those lazy, hazy, crazy days to come,

|  Can't See This Message? View in a browser  |

|     |

|     |

| Summer is almost here, the time for relaxing in the sun and curling up with a good book!  In honor of those lazy, hazy, crazy days to come, Rogue Bear Press is teaming up with LoveKissedBookBargains.com on an incredible promotion: an Amazon giveaway of great books for YOU as well as your kids! |

|     |

| ☆☆Enter to Win in the Amazon Author Giveaway☆☆39 Authors offering 44 Book GiveawaysLove!   Passion!   Romance!   And of course, MONSTERS!Easy entry! Closes on 6/17/2016 |

|     |

| Special Discounts for ALL !Even if you don't enter a contest, we have a prize for you: a 20% discount on EVERYTHING!  That's right - all books, educational enrichment programs, and other services are discounted 20% for all orders made during the month of June.  Yours for the asking!  Contact Program Director Jan Silverman at Programs at RogueBearPress.com for details and to place an order. |

|  Free Monster Detective Agency Program Performances throughout the Tri-State Area!For some reason, our InterACTIVE Enrichment Programs are especially popular during the Summer (who knew?).  So bring out your kids to a local library and have them join us for a FITNESS QUEST or a MONSTER STORYPLAY.  It's FREE - and participants go home with their very own Fitness Quest Badge!  Check the Summer program schedule on the website of Monster Detective Agency Author/Performer Jason Edwards using the link below, and join us for a grand little adventure! |

|     |

| That's all for now.Thanks again for your ongoing patronage, and have a blast of a Summer! |

|     |