[CASL-L] Workshops and Webinars coming up in July

Styles, Julie Julie.Styles at ct.gov
Tue Jun 28 07:13:35 PDT 2016

cid:image001.jpg at 01D03115.F4805630

Check out these great workshops and webinars coming up in July from the CT State Library:

Click on an event’s title for more information and registration.
Click here for the full Continuing Education Calendar.<http://cslib.libcal.com/>

researchIT CT Online Training - EBSCO for Public Libraries<http://cslib.libcal.com/event/2616204>

We are currently offering three different online training sessions for our research IT CT database collection. Please click on the specific links below for details and registration. The workshop scheduled for t...