[CASL-L] CLC Maker Roundtable: Marketing & Funding Your Markerspace

Christine Sarrazin csarrazin at ctlibrarians.org
Wed Mar 2 06:17:32 PST 2016

Come to the next MAKER Roundtable!

​

Tuesday, March 22, 2016
9:30AM Coffee, 10:00AM - Noon Meeting
Danbury Hackerspace
Register Now

Marketing & Funding Your Makerspace

PLUS:
Danbury Hackerspace Tour
Breakout Sessions by Library Type

If you have a makerspace, are currently planning one, or are still just dreaming of one, this roundtable is for you! Join us for our March 22 meeting at the Danbury Hackerspace. We'll focus on marketing and funding your makerspace. Agenda:

9:30 - Coffee
10:00 - Tour of Danbury Hackerspace
10:30 - Marketing & Funding Your Makerspace: Presented by Mike Kaltschnee of Danbury Hackerspace
11:15 - Break-out sessions for school/academic and public libraries
12:00 - Adjourn
The Danbury Hackerspace at the Danbury Innovation Center is a non-profit makerspace and coworking facility connected to the Danbury Library. The City of Danbury provided the space to help launch the facility in 2012 and build a community of entrepreneurs, makers, craftspeople, & artists. It features 3D printers, prototyping tools, a mockup studio, a common work area, program space, & coworking space.

Please register via the CLC web site.

Note: Parking is off-site at a nearby garage. Vouchers will be issued. Details on the CLC web site.

Questions? Suggestions? Contact the chairs:

Susan Lauricella, Wilton Library - slauricella at wiltonlibrary.org
Mary Anne Mendola Franco, Wilton Library - mamfranco at wiltonlibrary.org

 	Connecticut Library Consortium | 234 Court St, Middletown, CT 06457
clc at ctlibrarians.org | ctlibrarians.org