[CASL-L] PD with your teachers?

Debbie Abilock dabilock at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 07:42:38 PST 2016

Hi CASL-members,

I’m working on a piece about school librarians who are doing PD with your own faculty and looking for examples…

If you think this is of interest to the list, please reply to everyone with a blurb about what you’re doing.  If you’d just like to put out a feeler to me, please do!

best,

debbie

Debbie Abilock

NoodleTools/NoodleTeach

Smart tools, smart research, smart teaching

Abilock, Debbie, Kristin Fontichiaro, and Violet H. Harada, eds.  <http://www.abc-clio.com/ABC-CLIOCorporate/product.aspx?pc=A3723P> Growing  Schools: Librarians as Professional Developers. Santa Barbara: Libraries Unlimited-ABC CLIO, 2012.

SLC Column “Friction”