[CASL-L] Seats are still available :-) And 2 cancellations :-(

Styles, Julie Julie.Styles at ct.gov
Tue Mar 15 05:14:31 PDT 2016

cid:image001.jpg at 01D03115.F4805630

Hello Connecticut!

Unfortunately, the events scheduled for Wednesday, March 16 have been cancelled. We hope to reschedule them in the summer.

CANCELLED - Planning for Technology

Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Time: 9:00am - 12:00pm

CANCELLED - Resumes and Interviewing

Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Time: 1:00pm - 4:00pm

But these events are still on – register soon!
Click on an event’s title for more info and to register.

Using researchIT CT OneSearch (webinar)<http://cslib.libcal.com/event/2367727>

OneSearch is a unified index of information resources provided by researchIT CT. This overview will focus on key features and functionality; explore basic and advanced searching; and manipulating the results l...