[CASL-L] FW: [ceca-email-list] Twitter Chat with CECA Board

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Wed Mar 16 09:08:17 PDT 2016

*FYI…*

*Subject:* [ceca-email-list] Twitter Chat with CECA Board

Good Afternoon!

CECA would love to follow you on Twitter!

We will be having a Twitter Chat on Wednesday 4/6 at our Board of Directors
meeting from 5-7.  I am wondering if you have any questions you would like
our Board to answer, or a topic you would like to discuss during this chat.

Please reply to this email, or follow @CECACT on Twitter and we will follow
you back, if we aren’t following you already!

We will be using #CECAchat that evening to track our discussion.

Looking forward to chatting with you on the 6th.

Barbara Johnson

CECA Connects Coordinator

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ceca-email-list/004901d17f9d%24d3a1bbc0%247ae53340%24%40cecact.org
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ceca-email-list/004901d17f9d%24d3a1bbc0%247ae53340%24%40cecact.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in
person.