[CASL-L] TAKEN! Free books! Orca Soundings (HS) and Orca Currents (MS)`

Williams, Linda Linda.Williams at ct.gov
Mon Mar 21 13:03:09 PDT 2016

Free books have been claimed. Sorry!

From: CASL-L [mailto:casl-l-bounces+linda.williams=ct.gov at mylist.net] On Behalf Of Williams, Linda
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 3:08 PM
To: <casl-l at mylist.net>
Subject: [CASL-L] Free books! Orca Soundings (HS) and Orca Currents (MS)`

I have 7 titles in the Orca Soundings series that I would like to give away to a high school library:
Breaking Point by Lesley Choyce, Crash by Lesley Choyce, Deadly by Sarah N. Harvey, My Side by Norah McClintock, Night Terrors by Sean Rodman, Tagged by Eric Walters, and Triggered by Vicki Grant.
This is a high-interest, low-reading level series for high schoolers.

AND
7 titles in the Orca Currents series, with 1 title in the Orca Sports that I would like to give away to a middle school library:
Ace's Basement by Ted Staunton, Caching In by Kristin Butcher, Caught in the Act by Deb Loughead, Destination Human by K. L. Denman, Maxed Out by Daphne Greer, Stolen by John Wilson, Tampbered by Michele Martin Bossley, and Topspin by Sonya Spreen Bates
This is a high-interest, low-reading level series for middle schoolers.

Email me privately. First HS and MS to ask gets them!

Linda

[CT_State_Library_Logo-02.png]

Linda Williams | Children's Services Consultant, Division of Library Development | Linda.Williams at ct.gov<mailto:Linda.Williams at ct.gov> | Office: (860) 456-1717 x302
libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/children<http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/children> | 1320 Main St. Ste. 25 Willimantic CT 06226 | Phone: (860) 456-1717 | Fax : (860) 423-5874