[CASL-L] Give Away Days?

Crean, Sue creans at brookfieldps.org
Sun May 1 16:17:27 PDT 2016

Is there a limit or a "seemly" amount to take? I am going tomorrow and
wondering what is allowed.
THanks,
Sue Crean

On Sun, May 1, 2016 at 12:21 PM, Emily Kelsey via CASL-L <casl-l at mylist.net>
wrote:

> I for to say I am an Elementary library
>
> ~Emily Kelsey :}
>
> On May 1, 2016, at 12:20 PM, Emily Kelsey via CASL-L <casl-l at mylist.net>
> wrote:
>
> I went on Monday and there was a ton of books for my age level. Older
> titles but that's perfect because I replaced some loved yet destroyed
> books. I was also able to get some titles by popular authors that I would
> otherwise not have money for. All the books and audiobooks were were in
> "new" condition. Barely read. If read at all. There were a bunch of books
> for YA & adults. HS or MS libraries would hit the mother load . I left with
> 5 grocery totes full.
>
> ~Emily Kelsey :}
>
> On May 1, 2016, at 9:53 AM, Matthew Cadorette <
> MCadorette at waterfordschools.org> wrote:
>
> Did anyone go to the giveaway days at the Middletown Library Service
> Center last week?
>
> I'm planning on going to Willimantic tomorrow and was wondering what to
> expect.
>
> Matt Cadorette
> Librarian
> Waterford High School
> 20 Rope Ferry Road
> Waterford, CT
> (860) 437-6956
> x7127
> OR
> x7130
> http://waterfordschools.org/domain/44
> Follow us on Twitter @lancerlibrary <https://twitter.com/lancerlibrary>
>
> *You can have my book when you pry it from my cold dead fingers.*
>            Wyoming Library Bumper Sticker

Mrs. Sue Crean
Librarian/21st Century Skills Teacher
Whisconier Middle School
Brookfield, CT
creans at brookfieldps.org
*"Reading is the fuel we need to grow our hearts and minds" by Matt de la
Pe*ñ*a*The information contained in this electronic mail message, including
any
attachments(s), is confidential information intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named above, and may be privileged.  The
information herein may also be protected by the Electric Communication
Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
notify the author by telephone at 203 *775-7616 *or by return e-mail, and
delete the original message. Thank you.