[CASL-L] Workshops and webinars for May

Styles, Julie Julie.Styles at ct.gov
Mon May 2 06:08:16 PDT 2016

The CE calendar is a bit light these days, due to the consolidation of our two service centers, but we do have some great programs coming up! I’ve included webinars from WebJunction and Infopeople in the list below, so you still have lots of learning opportunities as we head towards summer!

For the full Continuing Education Calendar, http://cslib.libcal.com/

For more information or to register, click on a workshop’s title.

Bullying at School and at Work: Government Resources Can Help (FDLP Academy Webinar)<http://cslib.libcal.com/event/2552333>
Bullying at School and at Work: Government Resources Can Help (FDLP Academy Webinar) Alive training webinar, "Bullying at School and at Work: Government Resources Can Help / Bullying En la Escuela ...