[CASL-L] Two questions

Elaine Shapiro elaine.shapiro7 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 06:27:17 PDT 2016

Discovery Streaming: does anyone have a better or alternate source for
video content for teachers? I work in a preK-4 school, and have been
subscribing to Discovery Streaming (or maybe it's called Discovery
Education) and wondering if it's economical. One teacher has complained the
content is old.

I bought *Everybody Needs Water* by Ellen Lawrence from Junior LIbrary
Guild and the Dewey # in the MARC record is 623.8 which is Boat building,
and that's not right.  Anyone have this book? Before iconn changed, I used
to be able to look up a book and see which public and school libraries had
it and where they put it.  I can't find that feature now.

Elaine Shapiro
Broad Brook School
Broad Brook, CT