[CASL-L] High school student newspaper question

Dawn Zillich dzillich at spchs.com
Mon May 9 05:46:00 PDT 2016

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how their school newspaper is produced (class or club,
print or online, and do you have other mediums such as a radio or TV show)?
Lastly, do any of you help promote student journalism in the library and in
what ways do you promote?

Thanks,

Dawn M. Zillich, librarian

St. Paul Catholic High School

Currrently reading on my Kindle: Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel

*Finsihed listening to: Midwinterblood by Marcus Sedwick – Highly
recommend!*

Penguin Debut Author Program First Flights Participant
www.earlyword.com/firstflights <http://www.earlyword.com/firstflights/>