[CASL-L] Innovation Lab concept?

Juliann T. Moskowitz juliann14 at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 05:43:45 PDT 2016

Hello Connecticut School librarians,

Please excuse the cross-posting. I asked this question to the LM_NET community but I have not received any replies. I know that Greenwich High School has an innovation lab and I thought perhaps there are more schools here that may have one as well.

My principal has asked me to look into the innovation lab concept. I have found some examples throughout the country and they all seem to concentrate on 21st century skills, solving real world problems and presenting their work outside of school to the greater community.

For those of you who have innovation labs in your schools, what do you have in them? How much did it cost to create the space? Any other information that you can provide would also be appreciated.

Juliann T. Moskowitz
Director of Library Media
St. Joseph High School
Trumbull, CT 06611
juliann14 at hotmail.com

"Without libraries what have we? We have no past and no future."-Ray Bradbury