[CASL-L] Turnitin

Christine Sarrazin csarrazin at ctlibrarians.org
Thu May 26 07:04:06 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

As many of you know, CLC has an extremely good discount on Turnitin, the popular “originality checking” and plagiarism prevention tool. Time is running out on our offer, which ends June 8. We are only able to make the Turnitin discount available once a year, so if you are at all interested, now is the time! In addition to the standard Turnitin Suite, there are some new optional add-on products this year that may be of interest.

To learn more, visit http://www.ctlibrarians.org/page/turnitin

For a quote, contact CLC’s Ellen Paul at epaul at ctlibrarians.org or 860.344.8777 x102.

Your school must be a CLC member. However, you may find that the savings are deep enough that they cover your school’s membership dues - so if you are not a member, don’t let that discourage you from giving Ellen a call.

Enjoy the day!

—Christine

Christine Sarrazin
Coordinator, Communications & Marketing