[CASL-L] Question for Destiny Users

Fitzgerald, Joy Joy.Fitzgerald at vernonct.org
Thu May 26 10:55:19 PDT 2016

We remove students only if we are sure they are out of our grades and won't move back.  Otherwise, we keep them as Inactive but making sure we have in their year of graduation because many do move in and out many times.

Once graduated, we remove them if they do not owe any Library Materials or Fines over $ 2.00.  Once graduated, if they have any fines for less than $ 2.00, we waive the fine and remove them from Destiny.

Staff, we keep for two years.  We have had a few leave the district, go elsewhere to teach and come back.