[CASL-L] Sending your holdings to the new statewide catalog

Hurley, Gail Gail.Hurley at ct.gov
Fri Nov 25 08:11:11 PST 2016

Good morning,

As you may have seen in messages this summer, we are in Phase 2 of development of the statewide library catalog, findIT CT<http://finditct.org/>, which replaces our former catalog, reQuest.  Phase 2 entails loading library holdings by ILS/Vendor.  We are working on configuring Follett now and invite all to contribute your library holdings to the new catalog.

If your library uses Follett or any other system we may have missed, please submit your holdings via SFTP by Friday, December 16.

Once you have exported a file of MARC records from your local system, you may electronically transfer the file to us by following the instructions found at: http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/finditct/contributing.

When prompted for a username and password, please use the following:
Username: finditct
Password: ct-4me

If you run into any problems, there is a contact form on the page referenced above that will go to our project team.

Thank you,

Gail

 [cid:image001.jpg at 01D0519D.744E0590]

Gail Hurley | Library Development Consultant, Division of Library Development | Gail.Hurley at ct.gov<mailto:Gail.Hurley at ct.gov> | Office: (860) 704-2222