[CASL-L] Fwd: Cyber Monday Early Access

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Sun Nov 27 06:00:55 PST 2016

FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Worlds of Making" <lfleming at worldsofmaking.com>
Date: Nov 27, 2016 8:54 AM
Subject: Cyber Monday Early Access
To: <bajohnson at colchesterct.org>

[image: R4zzvkqcrc60zpdufcnk]

2016 Nov

Hello, Worlds of Making family!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends!

I am feeling so thankful for all of you this holiday season, so I am giving
you all early access to our Cyber Monday savings! All courses at the Worlds
of Making Digital Academy
<http://worldsofmaking.teachable.com/?utm_campaign=custom_email&utm_medium=email&utm_source=student_mailer>
are now 75% off! This offer is only valid until 11/29/16! Don't miss
out! *Courses
will not be priced this low again in 2016!*

To redeem this offer, please use the coupon code CYBERMONDAY16. Please
remember too that I can accept purchase orders. Contact me directly in
order to do that. In addition, all posters at WorldsofMaking.com
<http://www.worldsofmaking.com/?utm_campaign=custom_email&utm_medium=email&utm_source=student_mailer#!shop/ucknb>
are 10% off using that same code!

Happy Making!

Unsubscribe from marketing emails
<http://worldsofmaking.teachable.com/mailkick/subscriptions/BAhbCUkiH2Jham9obnNvbkBjb2xjaGVzdGVyY3Qub3JnBjoGRVRpA9xVIUkiCVVzZXIGOwBGSSIRc2Nob29sXzcxODkwBjsAVA==--934ac337d914414da248eaa37ae7d34c4f7559b1/unsubscribe>

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in