[CASL-L] Fwd: [CSL-Conntech] CALL FOR PROPOSALS- CLA ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2017: Mystic Marriott

Shelley Stedman slstedman at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 3 08:16:35 PDT 2016

The conference is Thursday and Friday, May 4th and 5th, 2017,

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Edwards, Kristina (Library)" <kedwards at CCSU.EDU<mailto:kedwards at ccsu.edu>>
Subject: [CSL-Conntech] CALL FOR PROPOSALS- CLA ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2017: Mystic Marriott
Date: September 28, 2016 at 8:47:52 AM EDT
To: <CSL-CONNTECH at LIST.CT.GOV<mailto:CSL-CONNTECH at list.ct.gov>>

My apologies for any duplication..

CONNECTICUT LIBRARY ASSOCIATION ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2017

CALL FOR PROPOSALS!

Due: November 4, 2016

[cid:image001.png at 01D21964.B4F22DC0]

As the library profession continues to change, we find ourselves in uncharted waters that pose new adventures and opportunities for our libraries to explore and conquer.

The 2017 Connecticut Library Association Annual Conference is seeking proposals for programs that touch on new ways libraries are embracing technology, partnerships, and techniques for dealing with the adventures that lie ahead for Connecticut libraries.

Program Submission Information<http://ctlibraryassociation.org/2017_Conference_Program_Submission>

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS YEAR WE WILL BE ACCEPTING THE PROPOSALS THROUGH A GOOGLE FORM.  THIS WILL ALLOW US TO REVIEW AND FINALIZE THE PROGRAM MORE EFFICIENTLY.

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact either of the Conference Co-Chairs:

Sara Martone (smartone at guilfordfreelibrary.org<mailto:smartone at guilfordfreelibrary.org>)

Kristina Edwards (kedwards at ccsu.edu<mailto:kedwards at ccsu.edu>)