[CASL-L] library observation

Deborah Sharpe dsharpe at woodstockacademy.org
Thu Oct 20 08:05:33 PDT 2016

Hello,

One of my colleagues has been an English teacher (grades 9-12) for about 15 years and is now going through the ARC program to get certified as an LMS.  She has to do two library observations for part of her coursework.  She needs to observe for just 1 day, but also has to teach a mini-lesson as part of the experience.  She definitely has had experience teaching, just not with a library class.  She asked that I send out a request to the listserv to see if anyone would be willing to work with her.  She needs to observe at a high school and elementary school. One must be urban/suburban and one must be rural.  If anyone would be willing to help her out, please let me know.

Thanks!!!

[https://i.xink.io/Images/Get/T737/N2.png]<http://www.woodstockacademy.org/>            Deborah Sharpe
Librarian, Bracken Memorial Library
The Woodstock Academy
57 Academy Road
Woodstock, CT 06281
(860) 928-6575 1201

[https://i.xink.io/Images/Get/T737/w1.png]<http://www.woodstockacademy.org>  [https://i.xink.io/Images/Get/T737/f5.png] <https://www.facebook.com/woodstockacademy/>   [https://i.xink.io/Images/Get/T737/t2.png] <https://twitter.com/wdstck_academy>   [https://i.xink.io/Images/Get/T737/i7.png] <https://www.instagram.com/wdstck_academy/>   [https://i.xink.io/Images/Get/T737/v2.png] <https://vimeo.com/woodstockacademy>   [https://i.xink.io/Images/Get/T737/1.png] <http://www.woodstockacademy.org/giving>

   [https://i.xink.io/Images/Get/T737/o2.png] <https://t.xink.io/Tracking/Index/A9oAAJxrAAAnAQ8A0>

This e-mail message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL or PRIVILEGED material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish to receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender immediately.