[CASL-L] Mobile bookshelves and stackable chairs?

Tichy, Joan JTICHY at sheltonpublicschools.org
Thu Oct 27 07:35:51 PDT 2016

We just gutted one of our elementary libraries and put all new mobile furniture in.    We have mobile tables, mobile shelves and mobile computer lab, mobile STEM table too.  We used School Specialty.  They were amazing.  They coordinated all of the fabrics, woods and metals to be esthetically pleasing.  Their mobile shelving is very sturdy and beautiful.  We went with tables that look like puzzles.  The tables can be put together to make large tables or broken down into individual tables.  We also went with fabulous stack chairs that are laminated wood.  We chose blue for the backs and natural maple for the seats....we also designed a circulation desk that is much smaller with a table that matches up to the desk but is mobile and rises up and down...

Our contact person was Neill Salamack and the designer was Patrick Brown.  They were very professional and accommodating...Joan