[CASL-L] Physical Literacy/Language Literacy

Gaetano Amato gaetanoja at aol.com
Mon Oct 31 12:13:21 PDT 2016

Hi all. I am a former West Hartford Physical Education teacher and author.  Scholastic has a monopoly on school book fairs, so it is impossible to market one’s books through this venue. Does anyone have any ideas on how self published authors can reach parents who may be interested in purchasing this type of book for their child? Also, what is the best approach to market to school libraries? I recently added “READ & COLOR” books to my collection which are reproducible and very unique.  Please take a moment to visit my web page - WWW.GETKIDSMOVINGNOW.COM <http://www.getkidsmovingnow.com/>.  Most school libraries do not have many books in their physical education collection, if any.  I appreciate your sharing any and all thought on this. Thanks for looking.  GJA
PS: If you would like a brochure of my collection, just e-mail me back.  Happy Halloween.