[CASL-L] Google Classroom/Apps Question - photos

Kim Moran kmoran at ridgefieldps.net
Thu Sep 8 09:00:38 PDT 2016

Hello,
In google classroom, she can create an assignment.  The students would then
open the assignment and click the ADD button to upload their pictures.  The
teacher would then go into the classroom assignment, click on the
assignement and then click on each student to see the files that were
uploaded by that specific.

Students would not see each others pictures.

Hope this helps,
Kim Moran
Technology Integrator
Ridgefield Public Schools

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 11:49 AM, Michele Eligio <
meligio at northbranfordschools.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a question for anyone using Google Classroom/GAFE. We have a
> photography teacher who wants students to submit multiple photographs to
> her at various times throughout the course. She didn't want to create a
> share folder as she does not want students to be able to view or edit each
> other's work; however, she does want the students to upload multiple photos
> at a given time. Can anyone shed light on the best way to do this. Thanks
> in advance.
>

> --
>

> Sincerely,
>
> Michele Eligio
>
> North Branford High School Librarian
>
> 49 Caputo Road
>
> North Branford, CT  06471
>
> (203) 484-1465
>

> *“Libraries store the energy that fuels the imagination. They open up
> windows to the world and inspire us to explore and achieve, and contribute
> to improving our quality of life. Libraries change lives for the better.”
> ~Sidney Sheldon*
>

> The information in this transmission is privileged and confidential and
> intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. If you have received this
> transmission in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or email
> and delete the original message and any attachments. Any review or use of
> the information contained in this email message by persons other than the
> intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
> please notify the North Branford Public Schools immediately by telephone or
> email and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Thanks,
Kim Moran
Technology Integration Teacher
Ridgefield Public Schools